Long Code India -
Long Code Services -
Dedicated Long Code
What is long code?
Long code is 10 digit number which is generally known as a virtual mobile number or Long number, Long code is a SMS reception of the mechanism which is used by businesses to receive their SMS text messages. In addition Long code is being available at the international level, and long numbers enable businesses to have their private number, rather than short codes which are generally shared by many brands.
Long number is 10 Digit number also known as a virtual mobile number or long code, is a reception mechanism used by businesses to receive SMS messages. As well as being internationally available, long numbers enable businesses to have their own number, rather than short codes which are generally shared across a lot of brands.
Long code is a 10-digit numeric number that is commonly known as a long number or virtual mobile number. Long number is a SMS Reception mechanism used by companies to get their text messages or SMS. Despite the long code is available at the international level, and long numbers enable businesses to have a private number, as compared to short codes which are usually shared by many brands.
How can we start
- Purchase SIM Card with any operator
- Send this card to our centre
- We will configure and provide you Web panel for manage
- Unlimited Keywords
- Unmatched Services in industry
- Unlimited Sub Keywords
- Instant response
- Complete Reporting
- Real time reporting
- Auto reply for every incoming SMS
- Customize auto replies as many times you want
Advantages of SMS Long code India service
- You can set your own number
- Customer is charged as per normal SMS charges
- Dedicated number with unlimited Keywords
- Can be accessed from International Locations (customer needs to add +91 before Long code)
- Have same features like SMS Short code
What are the uses of long codes?
Industries mostly using Long Code SMS Gateway
- Stock Market - Share brokers
- Insurance companies
- Hotel Booking Services
- Mutual Fund Industry
- Educational institutions
- FMCG Industry
- Entertainment Industry
- Restaurants and Hotels